Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Not really my hair!


I love Spanish Moss and would have it hanging off more trees if I had them - trees that is. I am starting to get on with my Uni work. I am home today and have even "begged" a friend to look after her son as it will keep Luca entertained and I can get on with my "Big Book" project.

One of the conditions is that we have to use some recycled materials and not spend more than $50....(more expense will not get you better marks!!!!). We have to write a narrative and have a design portfolio too (worth as much as the book).......Stay tuned for the "The Plain White T-Shirt".......Layla and Luca are given some plain white t-shirts (how boring) and then go on to create wonderful works of original art ....totally cool! Now I just have to construct this big book with all my ideas!!

3 comments:

Jellyhead said...

Good luck with your project!

Anonymous said...

When I was a kiddling, my Mama told me that it was called 'Old Man's Beard'. She said the trees caught parts of the old men's beard's, when they tried to chop down the trees, for firewood. The trees kept them in their branches to remind other old men to stay away. I had a brilliant imagination and this of course had my mind racing.

Stomper Girl said...

That sounds like a great way to get credits for your course, entertain the kids and have a lovely record of your boy's artistic endeavours. THREE birds with one stone. How cool is that?