Monday, April 25, 2005

Creatively Studying

If I get a good mark on my test tomorrow (30%) I think I will have found the answer to successful studying!!...for me anyway! Do some reading, take a heap of notes, stop and finish sewing a bag while thinking about what I have just read. Do some more reading, more writing, finish another bag and think about the group presentation I also have to give tomorrow. Do some more reading and then pick up my knitting and continue the next funky scarf, while thinking about more stuff I have just read!! I now feel good for having completed other things too and hopefully have retained some of what I have to know!! Wish me Luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and just WHEN were you going to tell me you had your own BLOG site?! LOVE the wall...think i will build a wall somewhere somehow just to be able to do mosaic on it! keep up the good study habits...the ISB will thank you for it in the future when you come home! :-)

Anonymous said...

forgot to ask...shells and beans...understand the shells bit from your name, but the beans? please, an entry about the origin of the name!

kath red said...

thanks for the comment about the ugly duckling monster. love your new banner by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelly,
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog! I will post an update with couch pictures asap. Love your blog, and your banner is gorgeous (how did you do it?)! Hope your test went well.