I nicked this Meme from Stomper and thought with one word answers I should be able to manage it!!
One-Word Responses Meme
1. Where is your cell phone? Bag
2. Relationship? Happy
3. Your hair? Thin
4. Work? Unpaid
5. Your sister? Talented
6. Your favourite thing? Offspring
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your favourite drink? Gin & Tonic (one word would leave it at Gin and that wouldn't look too good!!)
9. Your dream car? Solar
10. The room you're in? Chaotic
11. Your shoes? Slippers
12. Your fears? Eyes
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Healthy
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Family
15. What are you not good at? Eyes
16. Muffin? Top - then Yes.
17. Wish list item? Space
18. Where you grew up? Chilly
19. The last thing you did? Washing
20. What are you wearing? Slippers
21. What are you not wearing? G-String
22. Your pet? Husband
23. Your computer? Dell
24. Your life? Busy
25. Your mood? Content
26. Missing? Husband
27. What are you thinking about? Holidays
28. Your car? Big
29. Your kitchen? Big
30. Your summer? Hot
31. Your favourite colour? Light Blue
32. Last time you laughed? Today
33. Last time you cried? Last night
34. School? University
35. Love? Always
That was easy!
OK now time for another little winge and complain - because it is my blog and I can say what I want. I mentioned the other day that I was studying for an exam - Science - today it was. Well I have spent the past two days with my head in a book studying and reading, I have farmed Luca out so I was child free, I have cooked simple food, I have eaten a whole box of cheezels for lunch to save time (plus I like them), I put honey in the girls' sandwiches to hold the bread together because I still hadn't been to the shops to buy butter, I have not cleaned or put any washing on - as you can see I crammed for 2 days. Well wouldn't you know it - The exam was so bloody EASY!!!!!! Really you would have to be a complete moron to fail! I could have studied for an hour and passed!!! It was 2 and a half hours - I and many others were done in half an hour!! I know I should be happy - but you should the chaos I have here - and the washing!! Thankfully the girls said their lunch was OK!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone.